MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server, acts like a Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software between your Corporate Exchange Mail Server and the world wide web. It has the world’s first «real-time», e-mail Content-Security and Anti-Virus feature that analyzes e-mails before they are delivered to the clients or the servers on your network. Both SMTP and POP3 are supported.
Technically, a new layer the MicroWorld WinSock Layer (MWL) is placed between the default WinSock2 and the applications. MWL analyzes traffic that flows between the Microsoft Exchange Server and the Internet.
Besides providing Anti-Virus and Content-Scanning features, MailScan also has a Generic Attachment Analyzer, automatic compression / decompression feature, a comprehensive notification Engine, etc. MailScan scans all the emails using the eScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus solution.
Incoming and outgoing e-mails are scanned and cleaned and their contents checked before your e-mail server processes them. All MailScan processes are multi-threaded. This ensures that all e-mails are parallely processed. All types of attachments are handled by MailScan, including MIME and UUEncoded. Other types supported are: RFC822 attachments, Embedded e-mails, Multipart-Mixed and Multipart-Digest types.
MailScan For Microsoft Exchange Server Free Download For PC [Latest-2022]
MailScan For Microsoft Exchange Server Crack + For PC
MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server is a powerful, high-performance and multi-threading anti-virus and anti-spam software with comprehensive e-mail security features. MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server scans all incoming and outgoing e-mails in real-time. It analyzes e-mails before they are delivered to the clients or the servers on your network.
MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server is a high-performance anti-virus and anti-spam software and content-security solution for Microsoft Exchange Server. It scans incoming and outgoing e-mails in real-time, analyses email content before it is delivered to the clients or servers and provides powerful anti-virus, anti-spam and content security features to your Exchange Server.
MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server, a powerful anti-virus, anti-spam and content security solution for Microsoft Exchange Server, incorporates the latest anti-spam, anti-virus, content security and virus-defense technologies. MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server incorporates the powerful WinSock2 and MWL technology that enables you to use a consistent interface with your existing networking infrastructure.
What’s New in MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server?
MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 provides the following new features and enhancements to enhance your mail security:
• New auto scan option: The new option of «Auto Scan» allows an automatic examination of attached files.
• New email content scan for Microsoft Outlook Express 5.2, Windows Mail 5.0, Thunderbird 2.0, and Mozilla mail 1.0.x
• Enhanced efficiency in file scanning: Speed is improved through the enhanced use of memory and CPU
• New logging and email tracking feature: Capture and store logs of all virus and spam attacks that occur in your organization
• New shared image exporter: The new shared image exporter allows administrators and users to share images stored on the same computer over the network
• New ability to check for scanned documents in the «open» folder: The new «Check Open Folder» feature of mailscan enables you to check the contents of any folder in the «open» folder by simply scanning the open folder.
• New ability to redirect (hide) messages from viruses and malware: The new «Detection Policy Editor» feature of mailscan enables you to redirect (hide) messages from viruses and malware.
• New browsing (message retrieval) history feature: The new browsing (message retrieval) history feature enables administrators and users to create
MailScan For Microsoft Exchange Server Crack Download
MailScan for Microsoft Exchange Server is Microsoft Exchage Server Anti-Virus and Content Scanning software. It provides complete security and protection for the Exchange server. It can scan e-mail attachments and e-mail contents as well as the Exchange server. It also provides the following :
• MailScan for Exchange Server provides real-time content/attachment anti-virus scanning and anti-spam scanning.
• This tool also provides all types of content scanning; including fingerprinting, false-positive, false-negative, link scanner, custom detector, wildcard scanner, etc.
• MailScan Exchange Server provides an option to scan every attachment in every folder of the Exchange server.
• MailScan Exchange Server provides an option to scan every attachment in every mailbox of the Exchange server.
• MailScan Exchange Server provides an option to scan every e-mail content in every mailbox of the Exchange server.
• All these options are very fast, real time and have the latest virus and malware signatures.
• MailScan Exchange Server provides online deployment for Exchange Server and it can be used with the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
• MailScan Exchange Server provides a very simple graphical interface.
• MailScan Exchange Server is now much more reliable and easy to use.
• MailScan Exchange Server is the best Exchange Server security and protection tool to use for your Exchange Server.
MailScan Exchange Server is a very helpful tool that can be installed on Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher.
MailScan Exchange Server for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher :
• Install the software on your Windows.
• Open your command prompt and execute the following command : msiexec /i «c:\Path\MailscanExchange-Setup.msi»
• MailScan will install and updates itself.
• When the install is finished, you will get a window box informing you that the software is ready to use. Click the OK button to confirm the install.
Installation of MailScan Exchange Server for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 :
• Install the software on your Windows.
• Open your command prompt and execute the following command : msiexec /i «c:\Path\MailscanExchangeSetup.msi»
• MailScan will install and updates itself
What’s New In?
MailScan is the all-in-one solution for MS Exchange Server that protects your corporate e-mail infrastructure, analyzes the incoming and outgoing e-mails for Virus threats, and provides you with the latest anti-virus technology.
SendMail for Microsoft Exchange Server, sends your emails from one server to another. You could use it to send emails from your local Exchange server to other company’s Exchange server located in different cities or countries. You could also use it to send mails from one Exchange server to another.
SendMail for Microsoft Exchange Server Description:
SendMail is an e-mail delivery agent that sends email from one server to another. It can be used on internal and external servers, or between mail stores in a similar way to courier services in cities with distributed mail servers. The main advantages of SendMail compared to ordinary e-mail clients are that it handles all the traffic between mail stores with no need for the user to intervene, and also handle all authentication and routing features automatically.
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER CLUSTER
It contains Product Key, Serial Number and Network Path to the root folder of Exchange Server Role that are used to install the role on the server.
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER ROLE
Microsoft Exchange Server Role (Exchange Server Role) is an Exchange 2007 role that runs a single Active Directory instance on an Exchange 2007 Server (First, Second, Third, or Cluster).
This program is designed to be installed on the same machine that runs an Exchange 2007 Server (first, second, or third). Microsoft Exchange Server Role cannot be installed on an Exchange 2007 Cluster.
There is not a Microsoft Exchange Server Role available for your Exchange Server.
The Microsoft Exchange 2007 Mailbox server Role is compatible with all editions of Exchange 2007 and is not included in the program.
Microsoft Exchange Server Role is located in the Novell group of sub-programs.
MS Edge Server
The «Microsoft Exchange Server» role allows you to manage multiple Exchange Servers (clusters) with the same user interface as the Local Administrator on the Server Manager console. With Microsoft Exchange Server, you can deploy mail, public folders, mail flow management, and Active Directory services with a consistent user interface for administration of the servers.The Microsoft Exchange Server role is required for any Exchange 2007 or later mail server. It provides a virtual copy of the Local Administrator role on the server that was created with
System Requirements For MailScan For Microsoft Exchange Server:
640GB Hard Drive
I’m a Windows user and not familiar with Macs. They can use WINE to run Windows apps.
Note: Windows will have to be installed as the host OS, unless you dual boot
Memory: 2GB to 4GB recommended, not necessary.
CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 2.0GHz
GPU: 512MB Radeon HD 7770
Video: 512MB Radeon HD 7750